Thursday, September 18, 2014

Photo Dump


I got a new phone last month.

The old one is still sitting next to my computer with hundreds of photos that need to be downloaded.

You know, the really super-important ones.

Pictures of a dinner I actually cooked myself.  Twenty selfies of my daughter (a reminder that I really should take thirty seconds and change my phone password).  That weird blurry one that I think might be the lining of my purse--taken totally by accident.

So I decided with this phone, I'd try to stay on top of the camera roll.  

And what better place to keep them than here?  Especially since I haven't put a picture in a scrapbook or photo album in at least ten years.




guess a driver's license isn't good enough for The College Board.  Now if you want to take the S.A.T., you have to submit a mug shot.


My attempt at Paleo "sushi."

Let's come back here for prom dress shopping in a few years, 'Kay?

Back to school mani/pedi.  So much better with a BFF.


Fabulous fifteen!!  Birthday waffles and chocolate-caramel cheesecake.

Road instructions, "Yoda-style."


Family demolition day.

The bruise I got from "Family Demolition Day."

Twenty years!!!  

And it still fits!!!


The "cookbook" section at the middle school book fair.  I have no words.  And yes.  Those are board books.

The lining of my purse...I think.

A little bit of Kansas here in California.

Raindrops!!  And a wet street!  Best three minutes of the day!

I'm augmenting my trophy wife gig with a little substitute teaching on the side.

I updated to iOS 8.  Seriously creeped out by its new "capabilities."  I suspect NSA involvement.


















No comments:

Post a Comment